Finance Your Purchase
We are please to be able to offer a fantastic range of finance and low cost payment options to our customers together with our finance partner V12 Retail Finance
Maybe you are renovating, moving home or just looking to upgrade to the extra deserved level of comfort. In today's financial climate not everyone will have the disposable income to make these purchases all in one go and we do not want to punish you for that either.
This is where our finance options can be a great thing for our customers, we have a range of different options available for you to choose from and all applications are simple, paperless and take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
To apply for one of our credit options you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years of age
- A permanent UK resident
- A minimum 10% deposit/initial payment is required in all cases. You can choose a higher deposit if required
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You have a good credit history with no bankruptcies, CCJs and IVAs.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week).
- Are self-employed, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- In receipt of a pension if you are retired
- Able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can all apply.
Why Use Credit ?
- Credit is available on all purchases where the overall order value is over £500
- Choose from 24,36,48 or 60 month repayment periods.
- Competitive rate from 15.9% APR
- Spread the cost to minimise your monthly payments.
- One-stop shopping- no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
- Competitive rates better than most bank and credit cards
- Keep cash for day to day expenses.
- Fixed repayments ? your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
How Do I Apply??
What happens next if my application is approved?
If your application is approved you will be able to complete a Credit Agreement with V12 Finance. Upon notification of receipt of the agreement we will process your order and ship your goods.
What happens if my application is declined?
If our credit providers decline your application you will have the option of choosing an alternative method of payment (i.e. credit/debit card, cheque or paypal).
Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Please note that orders paid for by Finance can only be shipped to the same billing address as on your application. It will not be possible for us to ship goods to a different delivery address.