PEV 1/2" Water Pressure Equalising Valve
Availability: In stock
Equalises hot and cold water pressure by automatically adjusting the higher water pressure to balance with the lower. Easy to install and ideal for rest homes, hotels, and sports clubs. For shower mixers, bath/shower mixers, single lever mixers, Bidet mixers, steam shower & hydro shower installations and other processes needing constant water temperature.
The mixer must be designed to operate on equal pressure. The valve will equalize pressure on multi-point/combi or fully modulating gas boilers, gravity systems, mains pressure hot water cylinders, or any hot water system which provides constant temperature output. The water heating system must provide water at constant temperature.
100 mm long x 75 mm wide x 60 mm deep.
Thread : 1/2" BSP Male on all inlets and outlets.
Nuts and olives not supplied.
Working pressures :
minimum 20 kPa (3 psi.)
maximum 1,000 kPa (150 psi.)
|Projection / Depth||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms