Salamander ESP75CPV 2.2 Bar Twin Universal Whole House Pump
Availability: In stock
The ESP range of single & twin pumps boost supplies to a variety of appliances from tank-fed systems, and are suitable for both positive and negative head systems.
The ESP75CPV is a 2.2 bar negative and positive head twin pump suitable for tank fed shower and/or whole house systems in flats and houses where there is a need for greater performance. Ideal for boosting conventional showers, multi-function showers, toilets, washbasins, hot and cold taps, shower columns, steam cubicles, champagne spray, massage function and multiple body sprays.
- Closed head pressure: 75ft head (2.2 bar)
- Max amps/watts: 3.2 amps/720 watts
- Typical Decibel Rating: 55.4dB
- Rating: Continuous
- Shower head: Watercan, Conventional Spray, Multi-function Massage (Champagne Spray)
- Supplied with isolating valve AV couplers
2 Year Guarantee (can be extended to 3 years upon registration)
Suitable for positive and negative head installations.
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms