SaunaMed 3 Person Outdoor Hemlock FAR Infrared Sauna With Changing Room EMR Neutral™ - ODC-003
This model features a relaxing changing area with robe hooks and benches.
Availability: Out of stock
For people who enjoy their space, with room for friends
Easily assembled in under an hour
Comes flat packed
Includes more than 10 certifications
All accessories included in price
Exclusive SaunaMed™ design
150 x 200 x 190 (cm)
Carton A 156 x 202 x 33 (cm)
Carton B 237 x 105 x 25 (cm)
Carton C 196 x 203 x 23 (cm)
Carton D 204 x 155 x 21 (cm)
- Hand selected finest grade A Canadian Hemlock
- Hand crafted
- Double wall construction with cavity
- Invisible full interlocked EZ™ connection
- Simply click together for rapid assembly
- Solid tongue-and-groove construction
- Stands slightly off the floor (Protects flooring and allows air circulation)
- Frameless 8mm tinted glass door
- Full length side glass windows
- Magnetic door lock
- Rain cover included
- 7 x DuraWave™ 100% pure EMR Neutral™ FAR infrared ceramic heaters
- Energy efficient system
- High power - Up to 2450W
- Temperature range 20°C - 60°C
- Simply plugs into a standard plug socket
- Energy efficient
- State of the art digital control panel
- Advanced internal thermostat
- Automatic timer function
- Control from inside and out
- Top specification MP3/USB/FM flat panel media system
- Ipod connectivity
- High quality TEAC speakers fitted
- Premium air oxygen ioniser system
- Aromatherapy fragrance dispenser
- Adjustable air vent
- Reading light
- Built in backrest
- Tools and all parts included for assembly
- Stainless steel tubular conduits already in place for electric cables
- Extra long 3m power cable from roof section
- Users manual
- Troubleshooting guide
- Dimensions : 150 x 200 x 190 (cm)
- Brand : SaunaMed
- Generator Power (kW) : No
- Heater Power (kW) : 2.5kW
- Number of Seats : 3
- Weight : 160 kg
- Features : Premium Oxygen Ioniser
- Canopy : No
- Wood Type : Hemlock
- Warranty : 2 year electrical warranty 5 year cabin warranty
- Size : No
- Capacity : 3 Person
- Material : Hand selected finest grade A Canadian Hemlock
- Construction : Hand crafted double wall construction with cavity (Invisible full interlocked EZ™ connection)
- Glass : Tempered and toughened safety glass windows
- Heating Technology : DuraWave™ EMR Neutral 100% pure FAR infrared ceramic heaters - Lava Sand filled
- No. of Heaters : 7
- Power : Up to 2450W
- Music System : Top specification iPod/MP3/AUX/USB/AM/FM flat panel media system
- Colour Therapy : No
- Oxygen Ionizer : Comercial grade Airdow ionizer
- Aromatherapy : Yes
- Reading Light : Yes
- Ergonomic Backrest : Yes
- Heater/Steam generator model : N/A
- Maximum seated capacity : 3
- Acrylic : N/A
- Tiled XPS : N/A
- Built in shower unit : N/A
Delivery and Returns
What about delivery?
We have the ultimate delivery service...
Not only do we deliver in 3-5 working days, we have dedicated drivers to ensure that your sauna arrives safely in one piece. We can also offer next day delivery in some cases. As part of the high quality service, our driver will allow you time to check for any damage before asking you to sign for the goods.
All our SaunaMed Infrared Saunas are delivered on an oversized pallet, this minimises the risk of damage occurring during transit. The delivery driver will move the pallet as close to your property as possible. Please note we cannot deliver over gravel or grass. You will be responsible for moving the packaging inside, as some of the larger models can be quite heavy we would recommend that you arrange to have assistance from a friend or family member.
You will be advised on the delivery date via email soon after checkout of your order, which will be delivered in 3-5 working days.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
Delivery to UK islands and Ireland will take a little longer as we have to organise a special off shore trip.
Please note that as our traditional saunas come direct from Finland they can take 2-4 weeks for delivery.
Orders for SaunaMed Infrared Saunas are processed the same day.
Details on our delivery procedure can be found below.
1) Aqualine Saunas receive your order.
2) The order details are checked and passed to our warehouse for dispatch.
3) Your order is picked and marked for dispatch.
4) Once the order has been marked ready for dispatch, our delivery team will route your order for delivery over the next 2 – 3 days and call you advising of the delivery date.
Under normal conditions when the goods are in stock, and your order is received before 3pm our delivery team will mark the sauna for dispatch the same day.
However most of the vehicle routing may have already taken place by then so orders are preferred before 12 noon as a vehicle may have already been routed for that area.
Next day delivery is available and is charged at £90 per sauna. Please contact us if you require this option.
Can I have my item delivered to a different address?Please understand that for fraud prevention purposes, we can only deliver to the cardholders registered address.
However, if you would like delivery to an alternative address, you can contact your bank to add additional address to your account, which will then pass our address verification process.
Do you deliver outside of the UK?Our delivery service covers all of mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Dublin, the Isle of Man and the Isle of Wight. We do also use independent carriers to deliver to most of Europe. All delivery charges are automatically calculated at checkout. Delivery times overseas do take longer than our two-man delivery service, assistance will also be required for offloading.
Are they easy to assemble?Yes, it should take about an hour. We provide you with an easy to read ‘step by step’ manual. Our saunas arrive flat packed in large boxes, this also makes it easier to take with you if you ever decide to move house. All wall sections are made to fit together precisely, this ensures that our infrared saunas are very rigid and have a solid construction. Tools are also included at no extra cost.
Do I need an Electrician?An electrician is not required as our saunas simply plug into any household power point, they are delivered to you in kit-form and all wiring and accessories are already in place.
The sauna cabin is self-venting and requires no plumbing. There is a sliding vent to control the exhaust of hot air and the unit stands off the floor on 4 cleverly designed supports so no further venting is required and your floor remains protected.
Is it suitable for my garden?SaunaMed saunas are supplied flat packed for assembly on site. This sauna requires a level platform for assembly such as decking, a concrete base or a patio. Providing the installation site is level and water can't pool around the base, there will be no difficulty to assemble the cabin. This sauna requires a standard 13 Amp plug socket. Unlike old style steam saunas there is no need for venting, special wiring or special flooring. Your garden or any outdoor space can become a centre for relaxation and wellness.
Yes, this sauna is specifically designed for outdoor use, for indoor infrared saunas please see the Classic, Luxury and Lumina range.
Do you offer an installation service?Yes we do offer installation, however this is an extra service. As our saunas are packed flat, they are transported and moved around the home easily, they are easily assembled and include clear simple instructions. This means that we do not charge you extra for things you can easily assemble on your own. So for his reason most of our customers choose to do this job themselves. If you would like to add assembly to your order please contact customer services.
How much clearance is required?The sauna should not be in direct contact with other outbuildings or furniture.
|SKU||Assembly and Installation|
|Projection / Depth||0mm|
|Warranty Period||2 Year Electrics, 5 Year Body|
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms